The main aim of HEALTH CONNECT is to give group members a chance to informally connect with and learn from Pit Stop staff (Dr Yvette, Margaret and Kenny) and each other. We believe that everyone will benefit from regularly meeting and sharing with other like-minded people.
We are extremely honoured to have Dr. Tom Trevethan as our guest speaker on “Oral Health” in our upcoming Health Connect Workshop on 7th March 2020.
Dr Tom Trevethan has 40 years experience as a dentist. His wisdom, compassion and ability is well known and renowned throughout Brisbane. His priority is to listen and help people feel at ease during their dental visits with patients often commenting that they feel like 1st class citizens in his care.
Dr Tom’s endeavour is to keep your teeth healthy, and achieve the results you want for your smile.
List of Workshops for 2020:-
- March:- “Oral Health Profoundly Affects Overall Well-Being”, by Dr. Tom Trevethan (Friendly Smiles Dental) on 7th March 2020 from 10.00am to 12 noon
- April:- Cancelled due to Covid 19
- May:- Cancelled due to Covid 19
- June:– Cancelled due to Covid 19
- July:- Cancelled due to Covid 19
- August:- Cancelled due to Covid 19
- September:- Cancelled due to Covid 19
- October:- Cancelled due to Covid 19
- November:- Cancelled due to Covid 19
- December:- Cancelled due to Covid 19